hello

  • beatrice.harb
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
      im a costume designer on TV commercials and films, i want to improve my knowledge in costume history.
      thank you
    • Yin Ho
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2013
        Hi beatirce

        My name is yan... i am a fashion designer and am very interested in getting in to TV and films costume design industry...
        Maybe you can give me few advice how i can get in to this industry and start being a costume designer.

        thanks
         i hope to hear you very soon.

        im a costume designer on TV commercials and films, i want to improve my knowledge in costume history.
        thank you

      • Helen Hodgson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
          Hi. I am a living historian. I collect latter Victorian period.

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android