I am interested in the History of Fashion because....

  • Meghan Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012
      I love costumes and everything about them. I have made them my life, love and career. I went to school for Fashion Design and fell in love with Costume Design. Therefore I want to further myself the most that I can while working in the industry to contribute to eventually reaching my full potential. I completely agree with the preface, I think all costumes go much further beyond clothing for someone to wear. Each time you purchase, wear, or make an item of clothing has something to say about you personally. Your attitude towards life, social position etc...through history and even today is shown through what you wear. In closure I can't wait to read this and continue to learn.