"I am interested in the History of Fashion because....."

  • lawnsong7@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 22, 2012
      I thought I'd take a course that connects to my History courses. I have always loved fashion since I was a little girl. I would take Iris Brooks' out of the library and copy the different fashions into notebooks. I particularly enjoy the Medieval Age. A few months ago, I bought several of Brooks' books so that I could once again enjoy those pages of fashion. As well, I collect antique photos of brides from the Edwardian and the Twenties eras.