Re: Places to see historical costumes & fashion: Europe & UK

  • Jayne Coney
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 15, 2011
      I'm going to try & upload a whole stack of photos from my trip.

      There are examples from the Bath Costume museum, Manchester Costume Gallery, the Wien Museum storage facility, Cinecitta Studios, Wien Theatre Museum, the Prague Quadrennial: country, student & intersection exhibits, Tower of London, V&A theatre exhibit & Asian textiles (costume dept is closed till 2012), Versailles, Rome Museum, but it's likely to take awhile for me to edit all the names.
      I hope you'll enjoy a little taste of my trip.
      Some venues refused photos, some restricted flash photography & had very limited lighting.
      Jayne

    • mizjayne_c
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 16, 2011
        100 photos have been added & edited.