Assignment 1: I am interested in the History of Fashion because...

  • rebekahsummers87
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2011
      I am interested in the History of Fashion because it fascinates me. The fact that there are thousands of years of fashion changing, developing, growing and repeating is so interesting!

      I am currently a theatrical wardrobe assistant working on musicals, and a trained maker. I want further my knowledge in the history of where fashion has come from,both for professional development, and also because researching fashion is my hobby. I can't wait to get started!