CSA Western Region Events

  • thecostumersmanifesto
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      I have been asked by The Western Region of the Costume Society of America to pass on three important pieces of news:

      The CSA Western Region Symposium's abstract submission deadline has been extended until October 24, 2011. Please consider sharing your new or ongoing research with us! Abstract should be submitted to professionalconf@.... More information is available at http://www.costumesocietyamerica.com/regionv/CallforPapers2012.pdf

      There is an upcoming event "Fabulous! Ten Years of FIDM Museum Acquisitions 2000-2010" coming on November 19, 2011. Join CSA for insider presentations and a curator-led tour of FIDM Museum's latest temporary exhibition. Details at http://www.costumesocietyamerica.com/regionv/event_workshop_sym.htm#cfp

      The Western Region presents the Jack Handford Summer Internship for the summer of 2012. This winning applicant will receive a $2000 stipend for a student internship with an accredited museum or accredited educational institution with a costume collection. Details at http://www.costumesocietyamerica.com/RegionV/awards-scholarships.htm