  • Aniohevotcha
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      I am interested in the History of Fashion because I find clothing simply diverting. All cultures wear some sort of clothing, whether it be full body or just covering a specific part of the body. People take pleasure in dressing themselves. We are created bare, and yet everyday we cover our bodies, whether it be for religious, political or social beliefs. Every person does it. I have an infatuation with period clothing. The way it developed to become what we wear today. How did it come that we now wear trousers instead of robes and dresses? Or caps instead of top hats? Natural hair instead of wigs? Why is skinny, instead of plump, now seen as beautiful?