  • Stanislava
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      Hello Tara! I am interested in the history of fashion because it is the eternal source of inspiration. I wanted to be a fashion designer long time ago, but unfortunately life turned me in a totally different direction. Now, 15 years after, I realized that I want to continue with my old dream and to see if I really had what it takes to fulfill it. The starting point for that is back to the roots, i.e. the history of fashion! Tnx for this site, it is very valuable, especially for me as I live in Bosnia and it is difficult to find appropriate literature and short courses for almost anything that I am interested in. Best regards, Staska
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011
        Greetings from California and thanks for participating!
        ---Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer Diablo Valley College
        Personal Website- The Costumer's Manifesto at http://costumes.org
        Buy my DVD-Rom Teaching series on Theatrical Makeup at
        http://www.theatricaldesign.com/makeup/