  • Chelsea Hays
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      I am interested in History of Fashion because i need to learn more about the
      history of clothing because one day I will become a fashion designer and I want
      to know more about how different styles came about. Knowing this will help with
      my design style later and I like to think that I will use historic ideas in my
      clothing. I want to learn this now while I am a young adult it will help greatly
      in my clothing with regular history and fashion history classes.