New group Member

  • Mariell Mettmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
      Hello,
      My name is Mariell and I´m from Germany. I am a bit confused about this group, yahoo is quite unclear and I am not shure what to do to be part of this class. I think, this is a mailing list and I am allowed to be part of it? I m looking forward to learn many things, I think it is a greadt idea and I would like to be member of the mailing list.
      Best regards,
      Mariell

    • Jean
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
        Hi, Mariell -- Welcome! This is a self-guided course. All you have to do is start at the beginning of the lessons, and continue to the end. The lessons were an actual online course sponsored by the University of Alaska--Fairbanks, but is no longer being offered there. -- Eleanordew