I am interested in Fashion History because . . . .

  • freefalltc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      I am passionate about theater. I teach drama to younger students and I want to refresh my skills from my days in college when I first studied costume design. I have a very low budget and this course looks inspiring. Also, I look forward to reading other posts to see why my "classmates" are here and to get input from them as well.

      Be blessed,
      Moi