my first set of creations of garments and accessories fashion desige

  • mayaawish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2010
      Hi there,
      I recently displayed my first set of creations of garments and accessories in a friend's private exhibition. Thanks to the course I undertook at the Kamla Poddar Institutes that prepared me to understand all different aspects of designing and marketing one's own fashion line of clothing and accessories. With recognised course curriculum that is taught by the trained teachers and experts from the field, I got exposed to a trained world of designing that helped me in my first display and shall continue benefitting me in future.

      To know more about their course details and other information, you may go through their website – www.poddareducation.com Also, you can take their contact details from the website and call them personally if you want.

      I thought my experience might benefit someone else and so shared it with you all.

      All the best guys...
      maya