I am interested in the History of Fashion because..

  • lexie936
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      I think fashion is a way to individualize ourselves - countries, nationalities, beliefs - from others, or to socialize ourselves with our peers, our countrymen, etc.. Fashion is everywhere and I think it would be simply fascinating to probe deeper into the subject.I've always enjoyed History.. I've always enjoyed Fashion.. so if the two of them were to be combined, it's sure to be an enjoyable subject, right? Anyways, it's my first lesson ever and I'm already really excited about finishing the course.. :)