Re: They had a reason

  • in_love_with_fashion
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
      I have also recently just started studying this course and am also really excited about studying the rest of this course. I am so thankful to have this opportunity to study this information, and have it be so accessible. I love fashion and so far, I am really enjoying learning about the history of fashion and dress too! :)