where are you from?

  • ceh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      I am from Rhode Island & after last week's torrential rains & flooding, I expect most people know where RI is now! I, too, took the class when it was still offered by the University of Alaska - Fairbanks for credit, in the same "class" as Kristi. Until recently, I taught textiles at a middle school in Massachusetts. Now I teach Food Science, but will retire in June & go into business for myself creating all the textile designs I've had to put on hold for the last few years. Good thing the designs are based on classics!

      Celia in RI