Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] Where are you all from?

  • robin reitsma
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
      hi,
      i live in escondido, ca a suburb of san diego. im currently in school for fashion design. my emphasis is on archaic fashion. im also part of the steampunk movement. i create totally new gowns based off of older styles in modern fabrics and textiles. in particular my favorite peices come from the medieval rennaissance, colonial / golden age of piracy, american civil war / vicotrian, 1940's.... i am totally a fan of designer colleen atwood, designer for movies : sweeney todd, sleepy hollow, edward scissor hands, a series of unfortunate events... etc.