Where are you all from?

  • andrina.rout@fokussprachen.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I've been slowly completeing things from the course and reading the
      messages and I would love to know where you are all located?

      Greetings from an Australian living in Germany!

      Andrina
    • misswisc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
        I live in Wisconsin, USA and took the class when it was still offered
        by the University of Alaska - Fairbanks for credit. If you're doing the
        lessons, please post! I stayed on the list because I love to read what
        others have to share. I work as an IATSE stagehand and am producing now
        too!

        Kristi R-C
      • greenwooddreams@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
          I live in Minnesota, USA, outside of the Twin cities of Minneapolis-St. Paul. I've been doing the class in my spare time. I design historical clothing for virtual worlds using digital media. The clothing is usually based on real pieces, often those that are currently in storage at museums or in private collections. :-) Next!

          The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea. ~Isak Dinesen

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
            hi,
            i live in escondido, ca a suburb of san diego. im currently in school for fashion design. my emphasis is on archaic fashion. im also part of the steampunk movement. i create totally new gowns based off of older styles in modern fabrics and textiles. in particular my favorite peices come from the medieval rennaissance, colonial / golden age of piracy, american civil war / vicotrian, 1940's.... i am totally a fan of designer colleen atwood, designer for movies : sweeney todd, sleepy hollow, edward scissor hands, a series of unfortunate events... etc.