why im into it

  • kodacheryl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
      Its difficult to explain exactly why Im interested in costume history but one thing I know for sure is how I feel when I read about this topic or watch period films.A lot of the time I want to see a movie or series because Im excited to see the fabulous costumes!! Even if just for an hour or two I can feel the mood and the uniqueness of an era or class of society and in a sense I can step back and feel the moment in history. Im really looking forward to learning from this site and course