Re: Great Find: Lesson 4 Vintage Piece

  • thevintageroadshow
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2010
      I tried to open it as well. In addition to requiring a password, I got an error message that says file is corrupt. Internet bugs?! Would like to see it!!
    • thevintageroadshow
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2010
        Sorry, I cannot open that site! I have a warehouse full of vintage clothing, so what's next?! Any era, any item? Bring it on! This is fun!!
      • tbelassiepage
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 12, 2010
          --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, "thevintageroadshow" <vintageroadshow@...> wrote:

          > Sorry, I cannot open that site! I have a warehouse full of vintage clothing, so what's next?! Any era, any item? Bring it on! This is fun!!

          Are you sure ?? Sorry ! Try it again :
          http://tallulahbpdesigns.freehomepage.com/cgi-bin/photoalbum/view_album/212494
          Hope it works !