Great Find: Lesson 4 Vintage Piece

  • tbelassiepage
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9 11:09 PM
      Hi everyone !
      For lesson 4 task 3 we were all asked to find a vintage piece of clothing older than ourselves. A vintage clothes store brilliant find this dress is a 1930's style maxi dress/ silk night dress check out this html link and look at the photos :
      http://tallulahbpdesigns.freehomepage.com/cgi-bin/util/photoalbum/view_album/212494
      thank you ! Tallulah
    • greenwooddreams@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10 2:10 PM
        Sorry but that's requiring a password Tallulah. Perhaps you have another way to show it off?

        The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea. ~Isak Dinesen

        For lesson 4 task 3 we were all asked to find a vintage piece of clothing older than ourselves. A vintage clothes store brilliant find this dress is a 1930's style maxi dress/ silk night dress check out this html link and look at the photos :
        http://tallulahbpdesigns.freehomepage.com/cgi-bin/util/photoalbum/view_album/212494
        thank you ! Tallulah

      • thevintageroadshow
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11 7:12 AM
          I tried to open it as well. In addition to requiring a password, I got an error message that says file is corrupt. Internet bugs?! Would like to see it!!
        • thevintageroadshow
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 11 7:23 AM
            Sorry, I cannot open that site! I have a warehouse full of vintage clothing, so what's next?! Any era, any item? Bring it on! This is fun!!
          • tbelassiepage
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 12 7:12 PM
              --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, "thevintageroadshow" <vintageroadshow@...> wrote:

              > Sorry, I cannot open that site! I have a warehouse full of vintage clothing, so what's next?! Any era, any item? Bring it on! This is fun!!

              Are you sure ?? Sorry ! Try it again :
              http://tallulahbpdesigns.freehomepage.com/cgi-bin/photoalbum/view_album/212494
              Hope it works !