Lesson 1

  • tbelassiepage
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2010
      I am interested in the History of Fashion because i am fascinated by the change of clothes through out hundreds of years. Fashion says a lot about who you are and what your daily activities are because your style is fitted around that, it also says a lot about the environment you live in, for example, in ancient roman times, the men would wear short tunics made out of a thin material because of the heat. I am looking to explore that. I love fashion and designing, and i love putting different looks together, i think this course will help me get a better understanding of the different materials, styles and designers that the world has been experiencing, i would like to experience it to.