Re: Local clothing habits: The Magic Boys

  • varette
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
      I agree with your statement that the clothes the Magic Boys wear gives them courage. It's interesting to note that these boys, while socially awkward by normal standards, are actually socially active in this club. They not only come together to share a common interest in their collectible card game but also take it a step further and define a fashion statement for the club. Guys who would generally not know anything about style actually manage to define a unique culture that they understand and are comfortable with. Fascinating!