  • Mina Vang
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
      I need information on the history of fashion and clothing and how's it has changed through the years.

    • missie matecki
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
        There are a lot of great book that you can look up History of Fashion is one if your library carries it.

        I need information on the history of fashion and clothing and how's it has changed through the years.