I am interested in the History of Fashion

  • tammy_mellor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      I am interested in the History of Fashion becauseĀ….
      I have worked in the fashion industry for 3 years now. The part of my job that has fascinates me most is the small amount of history I have learnt. The clothes we wear send a message to the world. Looking at fashions of the past can help us put the pieces of their stories together. I hope this course can top up my rather limited knowledge on this subject and inspire me in my job role.