I am interested in the History of fashion ......

  • maestraselena
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      Because as a teacher of textiles and apparel design it will help me to better relate to my
      students the importance of fashion as a historical aspect of clothing. I feel that it will
      enhance my knowledge and understanding also. I am excited to be a part of this exploration
      further into history as it is one of my favorite hobbies.