"I am interested in the History of Fashion because......."

  • caitlinrt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2008
      I am interested in the History of Fashion because I am interested in
      starting my own clothing line. To do so I must learn the history of
      fashion so that my knowledge can contribute to my label and
      collections. The knowledge of the fashions of the past is a great
      think to have as you could actually make your collection 'flow'
      together with similar themes where as if you know nothing it may not
      work quite as well together and may cause some confusion if you use
      themes from 4 or more different eras.