I am interested in history fashion because:

  • dblbmb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 8:44 PM
      I am trying to cultivate in myself something other than the usual go to
      work come home take care of things. I need something to explore and I
      find this very intersting. I would like to learn how different
      garments are made from different time periods and feel brave enough to
      spend the money and time to try and make these beautiful garments.