I am interested in the History of Fashion...

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008
      because I have always been fascinated with how fashion, from the
      beginning is not only a reflection of the economics, culture, and
      religious beliefs of the wearer/creator, but how it is an art form. In
      color, texture, and form, clothing throughout the ages represented how
      the wearer/creator wanted to show themselves to the world. In fact,
      clothing often was the definition of a person's role in the world,
      their identity in the world. I would like to learn more about how
      history played a part in the creation of different fashion styles and
      how people presented themselves in history by their choice of clothing.