Course lectures?

  • smendozadaly
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12, 2008
      Where do I go for the course lectures?
    • misswisc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13, 2008
        In a message dated 2/13/2008 6:50:29 A.M. Central Standard Time,
        smendozadaly@... writes:

        Where do I go for the course lectures?

        This "class" is done entirely online. It was created by Dr. Tara Maginnis
        (who also created _www.costumes.org_ (http://www.costumes.org) ) when she was
        teaching at the University of Alaska at Fairbanks and offered for credit in
        the spring semester of even numbered years while she was there. I'm a class
        alumna and work as an IATSE stagehand doing everything backstage, including
        wardrobe and am giving feedback/guidance as folks ask for it. There are also a
        bunch of other alums who read this list and who will probably post when it's
        convenient for them to do so.

        There is a group of about 6 working their way through the class right now.
        If you search back in the archives on the YAHOO site, you can find the links to
        everything. Post your "assignments" as you get them done and chime in as
        you wish! Welcome!

        Kristi

        Awards. Go to AOL Music.

      • sandra_gulland
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2008
          Kristi, I looked under Yahoo site Files, Links, Database, and found nothing. What am I not
          seeing?

          Thanks,

          Sandra Gulland

          --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, misswisc@... wrote:

          > In a message dated 2/13/2008 6:50:29 A.M. Central Standard Time,
          > smendozadaly@... writes:
          >
          > Where do I go for the course lectures?
          >

          > This "class" is done entirely online. It was created by Dr. Tara Maginnis
          > (who also created _www.costumes.org_ (http://www.costumes.org) ) when she was
          > teaching at the University of Alaska at Fairbanks and offered for credit in
          > the spring semester of even numbered years while she was there. I'm a class
          > alumna and work as an IATSE stagehand doing everything backstage, including
          > wardrobe and am giving feedback/guidance as folks ask for it. There are also a
          > bunch of other alums who read this list and who will probably post when it's
          > convenient for them to do so.
          >
          > There is a group of about 6 working their way through the class right now.
          > If you search back in the archives on the YAHOO site, you can find the links to
          > everything. Post your "assignments" as you get them done and chime in as
          > you wish! Welcome!
          >
          > Kristi
          >

          > **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy
          > Awards. Go to AOL Music.
          > (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)

        • eleanordew
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 13, 2008
            Here you go:

            http://www.costumes.org/classes/fashiondress/thr355main.htm

            --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, "sandra_gulland"

          • NJgardner@verizon.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 13, 2008
              Here's a direct link, Sandra

              http://www.costumes.org/classes/fashiondress/thr355main.htm

              Pat

              > Kristi, I looked under Yahoo site Files, Links, Database, and found
              > nothing. What am I not
              > seeing?
            • sandra_gulland
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 16, 2008