Re: Lesson 1 Step 5

  • eleanordew
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2008
      Since we have a limited number of people who are working on this
      class at the moment, I thought it would be helpful if you could read
      some of the previous classes answers to this question (since you are
      asked to comment about other students' essays). One that I
      particularly enjoyed reading was in 2001, at the following link:

      It's about Australian aborigines and the women's culture within the
      tribe. -- Jean

      --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, misswisc@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 1/14/2008 1:38:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      > jillhazell@... writes:
      >
      > To be honest, I don't know him well enough to ask! I think it
      might have
      > begun when he began to cycle everywhere and his trousers got
      caught in the
      > chain, though I think it has now become a fashion statement
      because he does it all
      > the time.
      >

      > Need begatting fashion happens often. You'll find other examples as
      you go
      > through the course.
      >
      > Kristi
      >

      > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in