Re: how does this course work

  • Tracy Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2007
      Hi Ladies,
      I was looking at doing this course back in the summer time but there
      wasn't much activity going on. I would love to work through the course
      work with you guys as well. I work at Trinity Western University as
      their Costume Shop Supervisor for the Theatre department. I'm new to
      this position and have very little formal theatre/costuming education
      but did have the privledge of assisting an award winning costume
      designer last year that the university. Between working with her and
      taking a course that the chair of the department taught, I'm hooked.
      Unfortunately we don't have a costume history course at our university (
      but I'm hoping to eventually see some more tech course developed). I'm
      very excited to be able to work through the course work, although I
      maybe a bit sparatic in my 'attendance' as I have a very full semester
      starting in January where I'm either designing or working on costumes
      for four shows that run between January and May.

      Tracy