CostumeRating.com update

  • Lee Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      Thank you for visiting CostumeRating.com and AmIPeriodOrNot.com. In
      the past 18 months, we have tried to provide a haven for costumers,
      re-enactors, roleplayers, actors and other costume junkies to show
      off their talents and toys.

      Unfortunately, due to the difficulties in providing a format which
      would allow everyone a place for their own timeline or specialty,
      along with addressing issues of security and protecting against
      anonymous trolling, the site turned out to be too bulky and clumsy to
      navigate. As a result, the costume community has stayed away in
      droves.

      As a result, we at CostumeRating.com and AmIPeriodOrNot.com have
      decided that the site we built simply isn't going to provide the
      necessary framework to make everyone happy. Therefore, we found it
      necessary to take the site downÂ…

      In order to make room for the

      ALL NEW AND IMPROVED CostumeRating.com and AmIPeriodOrNot.com!!!

      That's right. We fixed it.

      New features include ONE login to access the ENTIRE site.

      Users may upload up to 100 DIFFERENT pictures, into any timeline(s)
      they wish!

      Users may edit pictures, search for specific pictures, search for
      specific users, post to a variety of forums, comment, and create
      their own weblogs, along with a "Mix and Match feature, just for fun!

      Please come by and check us out!

      http://www.CostumeRating.com

      and

      http://www.AmIPeriodOrNot.com