Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] Final Project

  • Claudia Hill
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2006
      Dear Dr Maginnis,

      Thank you for the kind words. My payoff has been the
      fun of doing these assignments as well as the
      learning. If you ever do anymore costume classes
      online that can be audited, please do let me know!

      If I can help with information about movie costumes or
      such things, I have an excellent resource immediately
      to hand who would be happy to share any information
      you might want.

      Again, many thanks,
      Claudia Hill

      --- Tara Maginnis <thecostumersmanifesto@...>