Final Project

  • sunshadowlady
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2006
      Well, I think I have reached the point in my final project website
      that any more tweaking and twitching is just going to make things
      worse. So, for what it's worth, here it is:
      http://www.geocities.com/sunshadowlady/CLAUDIA

      Many thanks and much apppreciation,

      Claudia Hill
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2006
        That is a great project. Doubly impressive since you are doing this for fun and are not enrolled for credit!

        sunshadowlady <sunshadowlady@...> wrote: Well, I think I have reached the point in my final project website
        that any more tweaking and twitching is just going to make things
        worse. So, for what it's worth, here it is:
        http://www.geocities.com/sunshadowlady/CLAUDIA

        Many thanks and much apppreciation,

        Claudia Hill

        ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer, Professor and Chair

      • Claudia Hill
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2006
          Dear Dr Maginnis,

          Thank you for the kind words. My payoff has been the
          fun of doing these assignments as well as the
          learning. If you ever do anymore costume classes
          online that can be audited, please do let me know!

          If I can help with information about movie costumes or
          such things, I have an excellent resource immediately
          to hand who would be happy to share any information
          you might want.

          Again, many thanks,
          Claudia Hill

          --- Tara Maginnis <thecostumersmanifesto@...>