Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] Main menu of classes

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 9:35 PM
      Hit reload (aka refresh) on your browser. SOmetimes when things are busy a server will load a page or image at random, and your own computer "cache" saves and reloads this incorrect image as the page till the cache is wiped, or you hit reload once the internet traffic jam has stopped.

      sunshadowlady <sunshadowlady@...> wrote: Hello,

      When I try to access the main list of lectures and assignments, all I
      get is a picture of Queen Elizabeth I. Am I the problem, or has the
      internet hiccuped?

      Claudia Hill

      ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer, Professor and Chair