Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] Its been a while

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2006
      Actually I haven't put up grading pages yet, I've been swamped with evil assessment paperwork for weeks now.

      Sarah <ss0l0@...> wrote: I enrolled in this class almost 2 years ago and due to a rough
      pregnancy and then temporary single motherhood (husband was overseas) I
      got really behind. Now I am back and ready to go! I am going to be
      sending all of my previous lessons back in and pick up where I left
      off. Thanks for giving me another chance Tara. And also I just wanted
      to make sure that my grade number was still the same! Let me know.
      Thanks, Sarah

      ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer, Professor and Chair