ssidelined by pnuemonia

  • Julia Sherman, DN. PhT, DE
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      So much for the pneumonia shot.
      Anyway not that I am able to concentrate just abit..I chose a ladies
      toillete.
      Ok at first when I was younger many years ago.. I thought how gross.
      But then I cam to understand that the wod we take for granted ahs a
      whole otherwise meaning.
      The piece has no ax to grind except to probably say that we women
      have way too much stuff.
      The basic liteny when you get down to it is about things, things in
      detail and lots of things that women in general have.
      I ahve never ealized just how scaled down and " rough" I am in my own
      ladies things.
      A few pairs of undie sets, a tube oof lipstick( maybelline Xtreme
      made with apple pectin) a tube of Naturistic Waterprrof mascara, boar
      briistle hair brush detangling comb, Oil of Olay SPF30 with skin
      brighteners and well thats about it. Some sweats and a few nightgows
      some T shirts jeans and a pair sneakers oh and somehere I have one
      skirt. All of my stuff would fit in one overnight bag of the ladies
      trunks of the time period.
      And yet just when you think that their list of kirtles, powders,
      creams, lotions, silver plates, misters and so on weren't bad
      enough.. it goe son to chamberpots, kercheifs and so son. Maybe if
      they took abath and washed their cloths more often they wouldn't need
      to perfume their way through life.
      And think fo the poor lorry men who ahd to carry all those
      crates......
      Maybe the ax to grind was that women had too much stuff compared ot
      men, but I doubt it since men had those wig cases. Different wigs for
      different timeso f the day and different events...I say they were
      even more vaine than he women, or were they jealous that the women
      took all the good suitcases???

      julie