RE: [CostumeHistoryClass] Enrollment is now open for the History of Fashion and Dress online class at UAF.

  • Matilda Prevost-Hart
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2006
      Oh, dear. I have tried to get my time free enough to participate in this
      class something like 4 times. My work schedule is stable, I'm sewing
      again, I'm gonna do this class this time around! May I?

      Do I need to register to play along at home (participate in the class,
      although not for UAF credit)?

      Regards,

      Matti
      Ferndale, MI
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2006
        IF you are not seeking credit, you need not register. But do actively participate in the message boards so that the critical mass of interested students will be there to help support the students who are valliantly trying to do the class for a grade. Getting feedback from lots of folks, not just me, helps these guys (who help pay me) to get the most out of the class, and keep on track for finishing it. Please help them by actively participating as much as you are able, which keeps the message group hopping.

        Matilda Prevost-Hart <mph@...> wrote: Oh, dear. I have tried to get my time free enough to participate in this

        ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer, Professor and Chair

        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2006
          Did you have any more assignments you wish to turn in before the 1 year
          deadline passes? This is the last message board missive I have from
          you.

          --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, Nadiyah Holder
          <nadiyahholder@...> wrote:

          > Do I need to register for the class if I have an incomplete. You
          said I needed to redo the Elizabeth assignment and do the message
          boardings. Is it possible to do those assignments without registering
          to complete my grade? Thank You, Nadiyah Holder.