Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] I am Interested in the History of Fashion and Dress because...

  • Dianne Hartshorn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2006
      Yes i would love to be added unofficially as well. I started as well a couple of years ago and got sidelined.
      With Warmest Regards
      Dianne

      Not All Who Wander Are Lost
      J.R.R. Tolkien

      Take A Step Back In Time
      Visit Blanche's Place
      Vintage Inspired Clothing and Gifts
      http://www.blanchesplace.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2006
        Feel free to do so, we can use the "critical mass" on the message group.

        Dianne Hartshorn <kaseydog@...> wrote: Yes i would love to be added unofficially as well. I started as well a couple of years ago and got sidelined.
        With Warmest Regards
        Dianne

        --