Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] Enrollment is now open for the History of Fashion and Dress online class at UAF.

  • Nadiyah Holder
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2006
      Do I need to register for the class if I have an incomplete. You said I needed to redo the Elizabeth assignment and do the message boardings. Is it possible to do those assignments without registering to complete my grade? Thank You, Nadiyah Holder.

      Tara Maginnis <thecostumersmanifesto@...> wrote: Enrollment is now open for the History of Fashion and Dress online
      class at UAF. The Class web page may be accessed here:
      http://www.costumes.org/classes/fashiondress/thr355main.htm To sign up
      go to the "How do I enroll?" link.

      Costuming University of alaska fairbanks Western clothing History of

      ---------------------------------

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2006
        An incomplete is "good" for one year before it becomes
        a permanent grade. If you took the class last year
        and got an incomplete you don't need to re-register,
        however you do need to let me know when you have all
        your work in, and remind me then to fill out a change
        of grade form before the end of the semester..

        --- Nadiyah Holder <nadiyahholder@...> wrote:

        > Do I need to register for the class if I have an
        > incomplete. You said I needed to redo the Elizabeth
        > assignment and do the message boardings. Is it
        > possible to do those assignments without registering
        > to complete my grade? Thank You, Nadiyah Holder.
        >
        > Tara Maginnis <thecostumersmanifesto@...>
        > wrote: Enrollment is now open for the History of
        > Fashion and Dress online
        > class at UAF. The Class web page may be accessed
        > here:

        http://www.costumes.org/classes/fashiondress/thr355main.htm
        > To sign up
        > go to the "How do I enroll?" link.

        > Costuming University of alaska fairbanks
        > Western clothing History of

        > to:

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
        >

        > ---------------------------------

        > removed]
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer, Professor and Chair
      • Matilda Prevost-Hart
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 22, 2006
          Oh, dear. I have tried to get my time free enough to participate in this
          class something like 4 times. My work schedule is stable, I'm sewing
          again, I'm gonna do this class this time around! May I?

          Do I need to register to play along at home (participate in the class,
          although not for UAF credit)?

          Regards,

          Matti
          Ferndale, MI

            Message 5 of 6 , May 7 6:20 PM
              Did you have any more assignments you wish to turn in before the 1 year
              deadline passes? This is the last message board missive I have from
              you.

              --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, Nadiyah Holder