Enrollment is now open for the History of Fashion and Dress online class at UAF.

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21, 2005
      Enrollment is now open for the History of Fashion and Dress online
      class at UAF. The Class web page may be accessed here:
      http://www.costumes.org/classes/fashiondress/thr355main.htm To sign up
      go to the "How do I enroll?" link.
    • Nadiyah Holder
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2006
        Do I need to register for the class if I have an incomplete. You said I needed to redo the Elizabeth assignment and do the message boardings. Is it possible to do those assignments without registering to complete my grade? Thank You, Nadiyah Holder.

        Tara Maginnis <thecostumersmanifesto@...> wrote: Enrollment is now open for the History of Fashion and Dress online
        class at UAF. The Class web page may be accessed here:
        http://www.costumes.org/classes/fashiondress/thr355main.htm To sign up
        go to the "How do I enroll?" link.

        Costuming University of alaska fairbanks Western clothing History of

        ---------------------------------

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2006
          An incomplete is "good" for one year before it becomes
          a permanent grade. If you took the class last year
          and got an incomplete you don't need to re-register,
          however you do need to let me know when you have all
          your work in, and remind me then to fill out a change
          of grade form before the end of the semester..

          --- Nadiyah Holder <nadiyahholder@...> wrote:

          > Do I need to register for the class if I have an
          > incomplete. You said I needed to redo the Elizabeth
          > assignment and do the message boardings. Is it
          > possible to do those assignments without registering
          > to complete my grade? Thank You, Nadiyah Holder.
          >
          > Tara Maginnis <thecostumersmanifesto@...>
          > wrote: Enrollment is now open for the History of
          > Fashion and Dress online
          > class at UAF. The Class web page may be accessed
          > here:

          http://www.costumes.org/classes/fashiondress/thr355main.htm
          > To sign up
          > go to the "How do I enroll?" link.

          > Costuming University of alaska fairbanks
          > Western clothing History of

          > to:

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
          >

          > ---------------------------------

          > removed]
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer, Professor and Chair
        • Matilda Prevost-Hart
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 22, 2006
            Oh, dear. I have tried to get my time free enough to participate in this
            class something like 4 times. My work schedule is stable, I'm sewing
            again, I'm gonna do this class this time around! May I?

            Do I need to register to play along at home (participate in the class,
            although not for UAF credit)?

            Regards,

            Matti
            Ferndale, MI

              Message 6 of 6 , May 7, 2006
                Did you have any more assignments you wish to turn in before the 1 year
                deadline passes? This is the last message board missive I have from
                you.

                --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, Nadiyah Holder