fasion history assignment step 2

  • ghee627
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      Step 2 said to post an observation of whether dress for Islam and
      Mideval dress were there any similarities/differences.
      I noticed that the similarites. The use of veils by women. Was one and
      also the tunics that went to the ground. and also the head dress
      called the Hijib. appeared in both but with different names.
    • mystri777@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        This is the first email i've seen. Could you post the previous ones?

        i would like to research dyes & glues/adhesives as used in costuming; can you
        give me some direction?

        thanks,

        bobbye

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2005
          You want to sign up for the Costumer's Manifesto list
          not the costume history class list. The Costume
          history class list is pretty much just for postings of
          the Spring class in the History of Fashion and Dress.
          You can get more people who like to share useful
          how-to info from the main Manifesto list linked above.

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/xX1wlB/TM

          ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer, Professor and Chair