Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] Hot and sexy Alaska military girl!

  • mystri777@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
      Why are these people invading this site? Who cares. There are sites for
      that purpose. This is barging in where you are not wanted. If you can't
      contribute something of value, go play in the mud where you belong.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
        While I deleted the message from the group, I admitted
        I was mildly amused by the "Alaska Military"
        designation. I get real Alaskan military folks and
        spouses in my face-to face costume classes, so it
        really was an amusing surprise to see the scantily
        clad bimbo on the web page. As I'm sure you realise,
        this is not how the women up here at Eilson and
        Wainright dress, even in hot weather.

        If we get several of these irrelevant posts, however,
        I will put the board on moderated status till the
        spring semester starts.

        --
        ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer, Professor and Chair