Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] help

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2005
      You can find lots of cameos of all types at
      http://jewelry.listings.ebay.com/Pins-Brooches_Cameos_W0QQfromZR4QQsacatZ67724QQsocmdZListingItemList

      I'm a bit confused however by what you are trying to
      post and where. To post a link to the eGroup you
      simply go and copy and paste the "weird long" URL into
      the links section and label it. To post a picture for
      an image you get permission from the seller to make a
      copy and then right click and copy the image to your
      hard drive, then either upload the image to your own
      site, or upload it to a folder you make in the
      pictures section of the egroup. The instructions for
      how to do that are all on the Yahoo group pages
      (links, pictures, etc.) that you can post things to.
      Your own site's uploading procedures will vary
      depending on if you use a page making wizard (probably
      what you have) or are building your site on your home
      computer and then uploading a copy of the site to your
      server using FTP (advanced).

      --- o_rodriguez20 <Mrs_Rodriguez19@...> wrote:

      > I found a piece of jewelry on E-Bay that is similar
      > to the item I am
      > describing however, I am not sure how to post it.
      > The website address
      > is really long and weird. Please help. When you go
      > on ebay i typed in
      > ancient jewelry and I scrolled down until I came to
      > a part that said
      > "antique cameo jewelry- gold filled" I could not
      > find anything else
      > except for old jewlery boxes :-)
      > Well this is the webpage for the jewelry that I did
      > find.
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      > ViewItem&category=52561&item=4978949929&rd=1

      > --------------------~-->
      > What would our lives be like without music, dance,
      > and theater?
      > Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for
      > Good!

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/xX1wlB/TM

      ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer & Associate Professor
    • o_rodriguez20
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2005
        I feel so computer iliterate!
        How do you post pictures of your garment!
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2005
          Are you posting them to a web site or to the picture
          files of the egroup?