assigned costume jewelry

  • o_rodriguez20
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      The costume jewelry I picked for this project was an antique
      necklace that belonged to my grandmother who just recently pasted
      away. She was a very trendy lady when it came to her jewelry. Up until
      she died she was always sending me neat jewelry that was in style in
      Puerto Rico. I always had the latest trends in costume jewelry thanks
      to my grandmother. She was a cool grandma. The piece of jewelry that I
      chose to do my project on is a rope gold necklace with a big pendant.
      The pendant looks like a small frame with nice gold borders. The
      inside of the pendant has a solomon colored stone in it and on the
      surface is what looks like a profile of a ladies head. It sounds weird
      when I explain in but I think it is something that if you were to see,
      you could recognize it was an antique piece of jewelry.