Why I am interested in this class

  • hailcaesare
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2005
      I have been costuming local and school theatre productions for a few
      years and would like to refresh my more formal teaching and learning
      in this area. I have foudn that the actors, no matter what they are
      doing on stage, get a better reaction from the audience if they
      looked better - either better in terms of more authentic or better
      in terms of higher quality costuming materials and construction and
      especially better if there is one vision and concept carried out
      throughout the cast.