RE: [CostumeHistoryClass] eMail and/or Yahoo Id info

  • Laurie Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2005
      Tara,

      Please ignore the question in my previous post, re: 2001 on-line class.
      I've figured out that it was THR355 simply by browsing the message
      archives for this group. I'm very excited to see that the Costume
      Design class has been offered on-line and hope that I will notice the
      next time that you offer it. I'd love to try it. Meanwhile, still
      looking forward to participating in this session, even if only
      un-officially!

      Laurie Taylor

      "Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might
      as well dance." (Anonymous)