Timeline of CostumeHistory 1960's

  • gg232go
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 8:53 PM
      I was going over some of the additional links that I thought I might
      be interested in reading and loved the timeline of costume history
      1960's. Can you really buy these old patterns? It is really neat to
      look at the old styles and be able to compare some of the lines to
      current trends. The other site I found interesting is Kelly's Nifty
      Old Bras Page. I could not believe the Exquisite bra. I remember my
      grandma always saying her Exquisite bras were the best but were hard
      to find now. I can't wait til she comes to visit for my graduation.
      I have marked this site so I can show her that her favorite bras are
      alive and well!!!!

      Well back to studying for finals!

      Jenn V.
    • Pat
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26 10:39 AM
        ....some of us still have our patterns from the 1960's! LOL!
        Pat

      • misswisc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29 9:37 PM
          My grandmother passed away and left hundreds of patterns back to the 30s/40s
          I think... the guy who cleaned out her house for the estate sale threw them
          all away.... yeah... I needed a tissue too!

          Kristi