Re:SCMRE Textiles Guidelines -

  • ceh437
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004
      Hi

      I had trouble on this one, too. I went to the Smithsonian web-site
      by the simple expedient of backing up to each / & hitting "enter"
      Eventually I got to a page that said they had changed the page we
      were supposed to see & I have not found where they put it.

      I e-mailed Tara about it last week. I *think* I printed it out
      before they took it off line. OK, found it. It is titled, "How do I
      store antuque textiles at home?" I have not gone to the Smithsonian
      site to search for this, but that was the page that is now gone.

      Don't know if that helps...Celia