Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] scientific dress

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2004
      I don't know which of these things seems a greater thing to be jealous
      of, getting to wear a t shirt with sheer overshirt in January, or having
      a nearly naked Russian guy to come home to. (I have a thing for Russian
      guys). Your description of the scene in IQ makes me want to see the
      movie. It always sounded interesting, but nerdly academics teaching a
      guy to dress as badly as we often do seems like something that would be
      really funny in that truth-is-funny way.

      ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer & Associate Professor